A: Sorry we don’t, cleaning carpets and upholstery correctly is not just whizzing over with a hired machine. Even for a small job, I need a van load of equipment and products. The ph level before and after needs to be checked. Carpets and Upholstery should be pre-sprayed and aggregated in prior to cleaning. We have dedicated spot and stain removers for tea, coffee, red wine, gum etc. Wool has to be cleaned differently to synthetic carpets, it has to be cleaned with a woolsafe approved product, a hot water extraction machine alone will not take out all stains. Apart from my main machinery, I have over 50 spot and stain removal products, Blowers, Dryers, rakes etc. Hire machines from DIY stores are not as powerful as our machines, and will take too long to dry, start to smell, could shrink, if the wrong product is used the colour could run. If you are thinking of hiring a machine because you need to clean the carpets for an end of tenancy agreement and don’t want to pay too much. We have a special price for whole properties that are empty, we cost a lot less than you might imagine. So why not give us a call and get them cleaned professionally.
0800 505 3183
46 Roman Grove
- Q: I see some carpet cleaners quote for a basic clean? A: Basically you will be ...
- Q: I didn’t realise you needed to clean Wool carpets in a different way? A: Any wool or woolmix ...
- Carpet Cleaning Tips #1 April 23, 2013
- Carpet Cleaning Discounts for Whole Properties in Hampshire June 25, 2013
- How to clean Red Wine from your carpet January 17, 2014