A: Years ago people would ‘shampoo their carpets’ just scrub in the shampoo and leave. This would attract dirt quite quickly. (If you accidentally dropped a bit of washing up liquid on your carpet it would soon turn black — same scenario). Over time things have changed a professional carpet cleaner would now have different types of product and equipment for various fibres and fabrics. We use an acidic rinse, for neutralising alkaline that would otherwise have attracted dirt and grime, so will now keep carpets cleaner for longer.
0800 505 3183
46 Roman Grove
- Q: Are you a Franchise? A: No, we are a ...
- Q: Do you use green products? A: Yes: Green Seal Certified ...
- Carpet Cleaning Tips #1 April 23, 2013
- Carpet Cleaning Discounts for Whole Properties in Hampshire June 25, 2013
- How to clean Red Wine from your carpet January 17, 2014